By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
  • Spotify Channel
  • Pop/R&B
  • Rock
  • Electronic
NEWSLETTER
Music World
  • News
    NewsShow More
    Blondshell launches new era with bruising single ‘Heart Has To Work So Hard’ and biggest UK, European and North American tour to date
    Blondshell launches new era with bruising single ‘Heart Has To Work So Hard’ and biggest UK, European and North American tour to date
    May 18, 2026
    Chappell Roan, Orville Peck, Melissa Etheridge & More LGBTQ+ Icons to Be Honored With Elton John Impact Awards
    Chappell Roan, Orville Peck, Melissa Etheridge & More LGBTQ+ Icons to Be Honored With Elton John Impact Awards
    May 18, 2026
    Kylie Minogue hopes to still be performing into her 80s
    Kylie Minogue hopes to still be performing into her 80s
    May 18, 2026
    ‘Doom’ soundtrack added to Library Of Congress alongside Beyoncé, Weezer and Taylor Swift
    ‘Doom’ soundtrack added to Library Of Congress alongside Beyoncé, Weezer and Taylor Swift
    May 18, 2026
    Don Omar Announces ‘Last King World Tour’ for September
    Don Omar Announces ‘Last King World Tour’ for September
    May 18, 2026
  • Album Reviews
  • Features
  • Lists
  • Videos
  • More
    • Press Release
    • Trends
Reading: Noel Gallagher responds to appearing in Rich List, says he “still hasn’t seen” upcoming Oasis doc
Share
Search
Music WorldMusic World
Font ResizerAa
  • News
  • Features
  • Reviews
  • Lists
  • Videos
Search
  • News
  • Album Reviews
  • Features
  • Lists
  • Videos
  • More
    • Press Release
    • Trends
Follow US
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Music World > News > Noel Gallagher responds to appearing in Rich List, says he “still hasn’t seen” upcoming Oasis doc
News

Noel Gallagher responds to appearing in Rich List, says he “still hasn’t seen” upcoming Oasis doc

Written by: News Room Last updated: May 18, 2026
Share

Noel Gallagher has responded to being featured in the The Sunday Times’ Rich List, and revealed that he “still hasn’t seen” the upcoming Oasis documentary.

The 2026 edition of The Sunday Times’ Rich List – which reports the 350 richest people in Britain – dropped at the end of last week, and saw Noel and Liam Gallagher featured for the first time.

Their feature came following the huge Oasis reunion tour, and the confirmation that a documentary about the Britpop giants is set to drop later this year.

In its report, the outlet claimed that recent activity has helped them lock in a projected fortune of £375million. Others from the music industry named on the 2026 list included Glastonbury organiser Emily Eavis, as well as Paul McCartney, Elton John, Mick Jagger, Keith Richards and Ed Sheeran.

Speaking to BBC 5 Live on Friday (May 15), Noel was asked about his thoughts on the new Oasis documentary, and quipped that he was actually feeling more hyped about making it onto the annual list.

“I’m more excited to be in the Rich List this morning, let me tell you that,” he replied, before sharing that the exact figure reported by Sunday Times isn’t quite accurate. “I was lying in bed this morning thinking, I better call my accountant because I know for a fact that I haven’t got that much money.”

NOEL GALLAGHER IS CURRENTLY MIXING THE SOUNDTRACK FOR THE NEW OASIS DOCUMENTARY- ADMITS HE’S NOT WATCHED IT YETpic.twitter.com/tdoODokj7k

— Oasis World Fan Page (@oasisworld_) May 18, 2026

The Oasis’ Live ‘25 tour saw them play 41 dates around the world, launching in Cardiff in July last year and wrapping up in São Paulo in November. Before the tour kicked off, it was rumoured that it would bring in over £400million, with Liam and Noel potentially pocketing “over £50million each.”

Speaking about the new documentary, Noel explained that while he knows the project is set to drop on Disney+ on September 11, he has not yet watched it or seen the finished version.

“I still haven’t seen it, me and our kid still haven’t seen it. They are still tweaking it, I think they want to get it to a point before they show me and Liam,” he said. “Obviously, people have seen it and say it’s quite an emotional journey [because] a lot of it is to do with fans and stuff.”

“It’ll be out September 11th, I believe, and I can’t wait to see it, because I can’t really remember that much about the tour because it was such a whirlwind,” he concluded, also adding that he is involved in the soundtrack and currently “mixing the sound for it now at my studio”.

The documentary is being overseen and produced by Peaky Blinders creator Steven Knight, and will be directed by Dylan Southern and Will Lovelance, known for the LCD Soundsystem doc Shut Up And Play The Hits.

Following the huge impact of their 2025 comeback tour, the as-yet-untitled film will be released into cinemas, including IMAX screens, worldwide for a limited theatrical run in September, as well as being available for streaming on Disney+ and Hulu.

According to reports, the project will contain some “phenomenal” footage of Liam and Noel Gallagher’s first meeting ahead of their comeback shows, and Knight hinted earlier this year that his cut of the movie at the time was still four hours long.

Noel Gallagher spoke about the documentary before the recent BBC 5 Live interview, too, saying previously that while it looks “astonishing”, he had “only seen a tiny little bit of it” and found it “difficult to have an opinion on it because I’m only looking at little snippets”.

NME gave the opening night of Live ’25 in Cardiff a glowing five-star review. “After a ‘90s heyday and an often maligned post-millennium era, this is Oasis redesigned for the 21st Century,” it read. “Playing before a pop-art-meets-psychedelia visual spectacular that never distracts but will look sick on a phone, they seem the quintessential stadium band playing the greatest hits of greatest hits.”

No further live dates have been confirmed, but speculation continues that they will hit the road again in 2027. Liam has suggested that something might be in the works for next year, and recently told fans in Rome that they would be in the city in 2027 “without a doubt, 100 per cent”.

TAGGED: Britpop, Featured, indie, Rock
Share This Article
Facebook Twitter Email Print
Previous Article Shakira acquitted of tax fraud in Spain Shakira acquitted of tax fraud in Spain
Next Article Ella Langley thanks ‘women in this life’ at 2026 ACM Awards Ella Langley thanks ‘women in this life’ at 2026 ACM Awards

Join Us for a Melodic Night Under the Stars!

Don't Miss Out

Latest News

New
Chappell Roan, Orville Peck, Melissa Etheridge & More LGBTQ+ Icons to Be Honored With Elton John Impact Awards

Chappell Roan, Orville Peck, Melissa Etheridge & More LGBTQ+ Icons to Be Honored With Elton John Impact Awards

Kylie Minogue hopes to still be performing into her 80s

Kylie Minogue hopes to still be performing into her 80s

‘Doom’ soundtrack added to Library Of Congress alongside Beyoncé, Weezer and Taylor Swift

‘Doom’ soundtrack added to Library Of Congress alongside Beyoncé, Weezer and Taylor Swift

Don Omar Announces ‘Last King World Tour’ for September

Don Omar Announces ‘Last King World Tour’ for September

You Might Also Like

Blondshell launches new era with bruising single ‘Heart Has To Work So Hard’ and biggest UK, European and North American tour to date
News

Blondshell launches new era with bruising single ‘Heart Has To Work So Hard’ and biggest UK, European and North American tour to date

Blondshell has dropped new single ‘Heart Has To Work…

Writen by News Room May 18, 2026
Chappell Roan, Orville Peck, Melissa Etheridge & More LGBTQ+ Icons to Be Honored With Elton John Impact Awards
News

Chappell Roan, Orville Peck, Melissa Etheridge & More LGBTQ+ Icons to Be Honored With Elton John Impact Awards

Musicians Chappell Roan, Orville Peck and Melissa Etheridge; actors…

Writen by News Room May 18, 2026
Kylie Minogue hopes to still be performing into her 80s
News

Kylie Minogue hopes to still be performing into her 80s

Kylie Minogue has revealed she hopes she’ll still be…

Writen by News Room May 18, 2026
‘Doom’ soundtrack added to Library Of Congress alongside Beyoncé, Weezer and Taylor Swift
News

‘Doom’ soundtrack added to Library Of Congress alongside Beyoncé, Weezer and Taylor Swift

The iconic soundtrack to Doom has been added to…

Writen by News Room May 18, 2026
Music World

Until next time, keep the groove alive, and remember, music is the ultimate time machine.

FACEBOOK
SPOTIFY
YOUTUBE
RSS
  • News
  • Album Reviews
  • Features
  • Videos
  • Pop/R&B
  • Rock
  • Electronic
  • Privacy Policy
  • Contact
  • Terms of Use
  • Newsletter
DISCLAIMER: We make great efforts to maintain reliable data on all offers presented. However, this data is provided without warranty. Users should always check the provider’s official website for current terms and details.
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Lost your password?