By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
  • Spotify Channel
  • Pop/R&B
  • Rock
  • Electronic
NEWSLETTER
Music World
  • News
    NewsShow More
    Chappell Roan says Noah Kahan ‘always stands up for me’
    Chappell Roan says Noah Kahan ‘always stands up for me’
    August 17, 2026
    Nashville Star Hayden Panettiere Dies at 36
    Nashville Star Hayden Panettiere Dies at 36
    August 17, 2026
    Sid Wilson acknowledges his exit from Slipknot
    Sid Wilson acknowledges his exit from Slipknot
    August 17, 2026
    Maluma Sets 2027-28 World Tour as Part of New Global Deal With Fénix Entertainment
    Maluma Sets 2027-28 World Tour as Part of New Global Deal With Fénix Entertainment
    August 17, 2026
    Addison Rae teases ‘new and exciting things’ are on the way
    Addison Rae teases ‘new and exciting things’ are on the way
    August 17, 2026
  • Album Reviews
  • Features
  • Lists
  • Videos
  • More
    • Press Release
    • Trends
Reading: Gary Barlow admits he’s too old for another Take That Circus tour
Share
Search
Music WorldMusic World
Font ResizerAa
  • News
  • Features
  • Reviews
  • Lists
  • Videos
Search
  • News
  • Album Reviews
  • Features
  • Lists
  • Videos
  • More
    • Press Release
    • Trends
Follow US
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Music World > News > Gary Barlow admits he’s too old for another Take That Circus tour
News

Gary Barlow admits he’s too old for another Take That Circus tour

Written by: News Room Last updated: July 6, 2026
Share
Gary Barlow admits he’s too old for another Take That Circus tour

Gary Barlow has announced that there won’t be another Take That The Circus Live Tour.

The tour, which came to an end this week, was a reboot of the boy band’s hugely successful 2009 shows, which featured trapeze artists, fire-breathers, stilt-walkers, clowns, acrobats, tap dancers and a 30-foot-tall mechanical elephant.

But after performing across the UK in recent weeks, Barlow has admitted he “can’t see a way” he could undertake it again.

“And another tour comes to a close,” he posted to Instagram. “Somehow, this one feels a little different. With the other tours, it’s always comforting to know there will almost definitely be a next time. But I’m pretty sure this tour won’t return.

“I was 38 when we originally did this show, and I have to say it’s been a whole other challenge doing it as a 55-year-old. I just can’t see a way I could physically do this show again.

“So, it’s with an extremely heavy heart that I leave The Circus in my past. I got to run away with The Circus twice. Now I’m running towards our next exciting, brand new show.”

The Circus Live Summer 2026 tour saw Barlow, Howard Donald and Mark Owen revive one of the band’s most celebrated live productions.

Last week Donald thanked fans in London for attending the show, writing on Instagram, “Thank you for giving us the much-needed energy and love to get us energised for the show. You are amazing, London, and we are amazed at the sheer scale of support after all these years! The Circus will always be difficult to top and will be missed.”

Jason Orange did not take part in the tour, having left the band in 2014.

Take That are set to release their 10th studio album later this year.

.

TAGGED: Featured
Share This Article
Facebook Twitter Email Print
Previous Article SoFi Isn’t Sweating FIFA’s ‘Clean Stadium’ Policy: ‘Our Branding Extends Beyond a Sign On a Stadium’ SoFi Isn’t Sweating FIFA’s ‘Clean Stadium’ Policy: ‘Our Branding Extends Beyond a Sign On a Stadium’
Next Article Dizzee Rascal Announces 2026 Australian and New Zealand Tour With Example and Arrdee Dizzee Rascal Announces 2026 Australian and New Zealand Tour With Example and Arrdee

Join Us for a Melodic Night Under the Stars!

Don't Miss Out

Latest News

New
Nashville Star Hayden Panettiere Dies at 36

Nashville Star Hayden Panettiere Dies at 36

Sid Wilson acknowledges his exit from Slipknot

Sid Wilson acknowledges his exit from Slipknot

Maluma Sets 2027-28 World Tour as Part of New Global Deal With Fénix Entertainment

Maluma Sets 2027-28 World Tour as Part of New Global Deal With Fénix Entertainment

Addison Rae teases ‘new and exciting things’ are on the way

Addison Rae teases ‘new and exciting things’ are on the way

You Might Also Like

Chappell Roan says Noah Kahan ‘always stands up for me’
News

Chappell Roan says Noah Kahan ‘always stands up for me’

Chappell Roan shared how Noah Kahan "always stands up…

Writen by News Room August 17, 2026
Nashville Star Hayden Panettiere Dies at 36
News

Nashville Star Hayden Panettiere Dies at 36

Hayden Panettiere, who played the rising country singer Juliette…

Writen by News Room August 17, 2026
Sid Wilson acknowledges his exit from Slipknot
News

Sid Wilson acknowledges his exit from Slipknot

Sid Wilson has acknowledged his exit from Slipknot after…

Writen by News Room August 17, 2026
Maluma Sets 2027-28 World Tour as Part of New Global Deal With Fénix Entertainment
News

Maluma Sets 2027-28 World Tour as Part of New Global Deal With Fénix Entertainment

Maluma will go on a world tour in 2027…

Writen by News Room August 17, 2026
Music World

Until next time, keep the groove alive, and remember, music is the ultimate time machine.

FACEBOOK
SPOTIFY
YOUTUBE
RSS
  • News
  • Album Reviews
  • Features
  • Videos
  • Pop/R&B
  • Rock
  • Electronic
  • Privacy Policy
  • Contact
  • Terms of Use
  • Newsletter
DISCLAIMER: We make great efforts to maintain reliable data on all offers presented. However, this data is provided without warranty. Users should always check the provider’s official website for current terms and details.
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Lost your password?